Baby Anne CPR Training Manikin
- In Stock
Baby Anne was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features for learning infant CPR
- affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/ chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resusitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants.
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintainance
Length: 50cm (20in)
Weight: 1.5kg (3.3lb)
Lightweight with realistic features. Supplement to Resusci Baby. Softpack. Choking Kit available. 4 Pack Version available.